Monday 18 April 2016

Tartan

Exam time is almost here.. Easter holidays are long gone & I must start studying ASAP! First though, I've got to get through the remainder of my coursework so apologies if I go AWOL over the next wee while. I promise I'll be back at blogging with a vengeance once all the uni stuff is out the way! (Think lots of holiday shopping & gorgeous lil' summer outfits - can't wait!)

In the mean time, I have a little outfit post with a tartan shirt that I posted on my Insta a while back. I bought this from Topshop whilst in London in January. It's definitely more of a winter piece, but since it's still freezing in bonny Scotland (in Spring time I might add) I think I can get away with it! I teamed it with grey ripped skinnies, my staple black Antigona & these gorgeous 'bone' boots from Topshop. I just love the heel detailing! Nice change from standard chelsea-esque boots. 

Leather Jacket - All Saints | Tartan Shirt - Topshop | Grey 'Jamie' Jeans - Topshop | Leather Boots - Topshop | Givenchy Antigona

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment