Sunday 10 April 2016

Monchrome





I finally had the long overdue catch up with one of my besties, Briony this week. We had a lovely day going for some lunch & cocktails. We ate in a new, well newish pan-asian restaurant; Obu in Princes Square. The food was lovely & not too expensive & we had some cocktails in October on the top floor of Princes Square which were amazing as always!

I wanted a smart but casual outfit so I wore a wee black top, black skinnies, paired with my open-toe ankle boots & my stable Antigona bag. I finished off the outfit with this white blazer/bomber to break up the black. I loved the open-back detailing of the top, I thought it gave the outfit a more dressier feel.

Outfit Details:
Blazer - Zara £29.99
Top - Zara £29.99
Jeans - Topshop £40
Boots - Office £44
Bag - Givenchy Antigona
Sunglasses - Dolce & Gabbana
Watch - Michael Kors


x




0 comments:

Post a Comment