Monday 21 March 2016

Sports Luxe





[Day] Outfit Details:
NY Yankees Cap 
H&M White Drop Armhole Vest (can't find this online, it was only £4 so definitely check in store! Similar here)
Topshop Black Mom Jeans 
Topshop Black Bomber (Similar here)
Adidas Superstars
Givenchy Antigona

I've had loads of uni work to get through today (which I'm nowhere near finished - not ideal) so I just threw this outfit on so I could pop over to Braehead to pick up a present & grab some lunch with the boyf. Nothing too exciting! 

What I think is great about this outfit is that it's so easy to dress up or down. Lose the hat & add a pair of black heels & you're ready to go for some cocktails. I also just love the combination of the Givenchy Antigona with the superstars - very sports luxe


[Night] Outfit Details:
H&M White Drop Armhole Vest (as before)
Topshop Black Mom Jeans (as before)
Topshop Black Bomber (as before)
Topshop 'Gallop' Stilettos (now on sale!)
Givenchy Antigona (as before)


x


0 comments:

Post a Comment