Tuesday 3 January 2017

That designer look for less - NYE


First off, Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a lovely night & weren't half as hungover as me on Sunday morning. I literally cannot cope with drinking anymore, the hangovers just are not worth it! So I thought I would share my NYE outfit with you all.


Heels - Christian Louboutin (Similar here)
Bag - Mulberry (Similar here)





As the title of this post suggests, this is a designer look for less as this dress is almost identical to those famous Self Portrait numbers (check them out here). I know I'm wearing Christian Louboutin heels & a Mulberry bag but these could be easily substituted with high street equivalents - you can't go wrong with black stiletto pumps & a mini bag! 
Now wait for it, you wouldn't believe where this dress is from... Pretty Little Thing!! It's from their premium range & cost £40 which is a bargain compared to the £250 price tag of the Self Portrait dresses. The quality is amazing, I've bought a couple of dresses from PLT but always found the material quite thin and sometimes almost see-through, this is dress is not like that at all! The material is very thick and I loved the length even though it wasn't petite. I literally can't wait to wear it again!

Just a little side note about the Louboutins. I've heard so many girls say they find them extremely uncomfortable. I found them absolutely fine! They started to get a bit sore later in the night, however not any more painful than other heels. These are the Pigalle Follies 100mm. I definitely think they are worth investing in - I know I will get the wear out of these and I think they can just make an outfit.

What did you all wear on NYE?

x


2 comments:

  1. So in love with that dress on you! It really does look just like the Self Portrait one and the fit is fantastic on you. Can't beat a good winter white look in my opinion!

    xo Mary-Katherine
    Gold-Hatted Lover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      I just had a wee nosey on your blog there and it's fab! Love the look & layout
      x

      Delete