Monday 28 March 2016

Baby Shower

My best friend of over 20 years, Ashley is having her first little baby in just over 4 weeks time so I decided to organise a wee surprise Baby Shower for her. All her close family & friends were there and she totally didn't expect it so it all worked out perfectly!

Blazer - H&M
Top - New Look
Jeans - Topshop
Heels - Topshop
Bag - Givenchy Antigona



Since it was spring I had wanted to stem away from an all black outfit so I stuck with my go-to black "Jamie" jeans from Topshop and paired them with this khaki high-neck top from New Look (featured in an earlier blog post: InstaGLAM). The waterfall blazer was steal from H&M - £15 & it's now went into sale for a tenner (sold out online but try in store)! For my feet, I wore these gorgeous camel leather heels from Topshop - I absolutely love the tassel detailing on the back, makes them stand out from the crowd!

The beautiful mummy-to-be
Mothers & Daughters
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment