Wednesday 28 December 2016

Christmas 2016

Happy Christmas everyone!

I hope you all had an amazing day. Mine's was perfect, spending it with all the famalam and of course I was surprised with some really lovely gifts as well, including a few nice beauty bits, which I can't wait try out!
This is just a quick post to share my Christmas day outfit and make up look.

The Outfit


Dress - Alter Petite from ASOS 
Heels - Topshop (last season, similar available here & here)
I also paired my metallic oxblood clutch from Mulberry with this is look as it matched it perfectly!

My little family (apologies for Rocco's demon eyes). I absolutely loved what Michael was wearing - tartan trousers ftw!

Make Up Look


Base
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Light combined with Benefit POREfessional
Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream in Vanilla
Bare Minerals Blemish Remedy foundation in Clearly Silk
NARS Radiant Creamy concealer in Custard
MAC Blot Powder in Medium

Contour/Highlight
YSL Touche Eclat
MAC Mineralise Skin Finish Highlighter in Soft & Gentle
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour palette

Brows
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Dark Brown
Benefit Gimme Brow in 5 Deep

Eyes
MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre (primer)
Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita eyeshadow palette
Maybelline Master Precise eyeliner 
Smashbox eyelash primer
Bare Minerals Lash Domination mascara

Lips
MAC Lip Liner in Oh Honey
MAC Lipstick in Cherish


I got my first ever pair of Louboutins from my mum & dad - how did they know how much I would love them?! Can't wait to wear them (saving them for New Years) but I have the fear about ruining those famous red soles! They also got me this beaut leopard jacket from Zara (another favourite). My brother also nailed it with the Zoeva complete eye set in rose gold. Thank you so much! 

Michael got me lots of wee bits & bobs including the dress I wore on Christmas Day and some gorgeous Thomas Sabo earrings which are very like the Dior Tribale one's. His parents took us to London for the weekend at the start of December (I'm yet to write a wee post about this trip) which was amazing, and then we were even more spoiled as we still had presents to open on Christmas morning. Overall, it's safe to say I have been completely spoiled from everyone and a very lucky girl! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment