Sunday 7 February 2016

2016 & Givenchy

Hi everyone! 
I officially started my blog quite a few months ago & I've totally neglected to post. However, 2016 is my year! I fully plan on focusing on my blog much, much more! I just love reading other blogs and looking at all their beaut photos and figured it makes sense to share mine. 

So for my first post of 2016 I want to share my biggest fashion purchase EVER! My beautiful Givenchy Antigona bag.



I have been lusting after this bag for a good few years now. If you follow me on Instagram, you will have seen I posted about it as my “lottery wish list” a while back. I never dreamed that I would own this bag due to hefty price tag and I wasn’t sure I could ever justify that amount of money on a single item. So anyways, off topic for a moment, I work part-time in a bar so I collect all my tips in a Terramundi pot (which I think I’ll do a separate blog post on). I also put in any cash I have left over from nights out etc. So from my last Terramundi pot, I managed to save just over £800!! Which was amazing as it was money I would have spent on silly things - coffee here, magazine there and so it didn’t even feel like I was consciously saving up. I had been having a bit of a tough time just before Christmas and decided I was going to treat myself and my very kind boyfriend offered to pay the rest as my Christmas prezzie! 

I mulled over which bag for weeks - I couldn’t decide between the small & medium, and I had my heart set on nude but it was unavailable (past season). Eventually on New Years Eve, I took plunge & ordered the small black smooth leather with silver hardware online from Harrods. Even better was the fact it was their Rewards Weekend which meant I got an additional 10% off!

Pom Pom from Topshop
Similar here


x

0 comments:

Post a Comment