Monday 15 February 2016

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!

Normally my boyfriend doesn't do valentine's, he thinks it's just a made up occasion to get people to spend money that they wouldn't normally spend. However, this year I was unexpectedly spoiled. The day started with a lovely bouquet of red roses, card & heart shaped marshmallows - yum!


My boyfriend knows me too well with my "turtley amazing" card. The other card is the one I gave to him - very fitting!

Next he took me shopping for an outfit to wear for the evening - a girls dream! So I picked a lovely white, sleeveless blouse from Zara;  black Jamie skinny jeans from Topshop and a black & gold clutch bag also from Zara. I paired the outfit with gold platform heels from Kurt Geiger which are very similar to those Gucci platforms from last year!





After my day of shopping, I was surprised with dinner at the Anchor Line in Glasgow city centre. Dinner was AH-mazing! I honestly couldn't recommend it enough. The steak was cooked to perfection. It is very pricey but definitely worth it, so I'd save it for a special occasion!



Marilyn Monroe cocktail - so tasty!


Did you get up to anything nice on Valentines? 
I'd love to see all your Valentines outfits!

x



0 comments:

Post a Comment